5 Tips to Make the Most Out of Every Breathe Pilate Session
Pilates is an incredible way to stay fit and get healthy. It helps you to improve your posture, tone your body, increase your flexibility and Balance and the breath can even help to lower blood pressure.
But if you want to make the most out of every Pilates session, follow these 7 tips to help you maximize the benefits of every Pilates session. So let’s get started!
1. Make sure you will have a 1 on 1 or a Private Training Session to learn the moves, develop your form and connect your Breath 🌞 1-on-1 sessions with your Pilates instructor can be even more beneficial to help you achieve your goals more quickly.👍 With a personal trainer, you can get personalized advice and guidance on how to do the exercises correctly and safely. You can also discuss any issues or concerns that you may have about your form, technique or progress. Furthermore, having 1-on-1 sessions with your pilates instructor allows for a more intimate learning experience and helps you to build a stronger relationship with them. So if you're looking for an effective way to improve your pilates practice, consider booking some 1-on-1 sessions with your instructor today! We would love to work with you and give you the personal attention and direction you want to maximize your results‼️🎶
Click here to schedule you Private Training Session
2. Maintain Proper Form. It is important to maintain proper form at all times. Proper form will ensure that you are connecting and engaging your body, getting the most out of each exercise and doing them correctly. By keeping your body in proper alignment, you can avoid injury and maximize the benefits of each move. Know that understand the Pilates moves better will speed up sculpting your body?💪
Click here to schedule your (Fundamentals Special)
3. Try both Pilates Mat and equipment training. Reformer Pilates is an amazing form of exercise that can help you build strength and flexibility. But did you know that you can get even more benefits by trying both Pilates Mat and Equipment training?Mat Pilates is great for improving your core strength, balance, and coordination. Meanwhile, equipment training helps to further challenge your body with resistance, spring, straps, and other tools. By combining the two types of Pilates training, you can maximize the benefits of this low-impact workout. So why not give Mat a try today? 👣
Click here to reserve a spot in the Thursday Mat Class
4. Make sure to be consistent with your movement to help alleviate pain and strengthen joints knees hips and backs 💫Pilates is a low impact, effective exercise that helps you build strength and flexibility in your body. A consistent schedule of Pialtes 2-3 times per weeks will develop your body mind and spirit. It's also important to be consistent with your movements when doing Pilates, as consistency and practice will ensure that you are getting the most out of each exercise. Consistent movements also help to prevent injury and ensure that you are getting the maximum benefit from each exercise. With consistency, you can achieve better results in a shorter amount of time. So make sure to keep up with your Pilates routine and be consistent with your movements! Has pain prevented you. Want to alleviate your back pain and get back to living?
Click here to take advantage of our special for Low Back Pain sufferers☄️
5. Practice Pilates regularly, and sustain it. Pilates is an excellent way to improve your physical and mental well-being. It helps build strength, flexibility, coordination, balance, and posture. Regular practice of Pilates can help you sustain your physical health for a long time.
You can start by doing some basic exercises such as the Hundred, Roll Up, Single Leg Circle, and so on. As you get more comfortable with the movements, you can move on to more challenging exercises like the Double Leg Stretch or Swan Dive. With regular practice of Pilates, you will be able to improve your posture and gain more control over your body movements.
Sustaining a regular practice of Pilates is also important for maintaining good physical health in the long run. It is essential to make it a part of your routine so that you don't forget about it or give up after a few days or weeks. With dedication and consistency in practicing Pilates regularly, you will be able to see positive changes in your body over.
Our Members ❤️LOVE❤️ the discounts and benefits they receive! Want to know how? 💪💪 Click here to become a Member!
Follow these tips today and transform your Pilates practice - Get results you deserve! ❤️❤️❤️ still have questions? Click here for our FAQs
Questions? Emails Or Call Us
Can I Write You? Subscribe Here To Get Our Monthly Newsletter
© 2022 Breathe Pilates Lakewood Colorado